CPR & First Aid Training
We offer CPR & First Aid Training for first time students and also those needing to recertify.
Our courses include CPR for BLS healthcare providers, Heartsaver CPR-AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Training.
- The BLS Healthcare Provider Course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask), foreign-body airway obstruction, and automated external defibrillation.
Recommended for: healthcare providers such as EMS personnel, fire fighters, physician assistants, doctors, dentists, nurses, and respiratory therapists who must have a credential (card) documenting successful completion of a CPR course. The couse length is approx. 4 hours. However, it can be less than 4 hours if it is a Renewal Course.
Call to register for classes. The fee is $50.00.
- The Heartsaver CPR-AED Course is designed to teach CPR, AED use, relief of choking in adults and children, and infant CPR and relief of choking, and use of barrier devices for all ages. The course length is approx 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Recommended for: those who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. Also suitable for parents.
Call to register for classes. The fee is $50.00
- The Heartsaver First Aid Course teaches how to manage illness and injuries in the first few minutes until professional help or emergency medical services or (EMS) arrives. Course contents includes General Principles, Medical Emergencies, and Injury Emergencies. This course teaches students critical skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Optional topics include CPR and AED, and Environmental Emergencies. The course length is aprox. 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Recommended for: those who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
Call to register for classes. The fee is 50.00.
- The Heartsaver First Aid/Heartsaver CPR Combo Course (an all day course covering both First Aid and CPR). If taking the combo course, the fee is $50.00 (For Limited Time) for the combo course. The course length is approx. 5 hours. However, it can be less than 5 hours, depending on the course options.
Call to register for classes. The fee is $50.00 (For a Limited Time).
- The Bloodborne Pathogens Training Helps meet OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. We teach employees/students how bloodborne pathogens are spread and how to help prevent exposure incidents by following work practice controls. Topics include engineering controls, personal protective equipment, personal hygiene, cleaning/disinfecting equipment and supplies, and recognizing, reporting and following up on employee exposures to infectious materials. The course length is 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
Recommended for: Correctional officers, child care workers, security guards, maintenance workers, school personnel, hotel house keepers, health and fitness club staff, and tattoo artists.
Call to register for classes. The fee is $30.00.
If you are not sure what courses you need PLEASE feel free to call our office.
Money Orders or Cashiers Checks ONLY
Please make payments out to: Westland Nurse Aide Training
All CPR Training Courses are held at: 4693 Middlebelt Rd. Westland, MI 48186
PLEASE NOTE: You must call to Pre-Register with us to take the course.
ALL Training courses are 2-year cerifications. All training equipment and materials are provided.
WALK INS ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR ANY CPR TRAINING COURSES. Please call 734-837-9784 to register.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.