Calendar Year School Closure
School will be closed on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Election Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve.
Classes are held Monday-Thursday, 9am-2:30pm.
Enrollment Dates and Possible Entrance Requirements;
Programs are taught in modules; therefore enrollment is continuous.
Students must have a high school diploma or GED. Students under the age of 18 must have the signed permission of a parent or legal guardian, Westland Nurse Aide Training welcomes applications from all qualified individual. Equal education opportunities are offered to all who meets entrance program requirements, without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, religion, marital status or age. All students must exhibit competency in reading, writing and understanding the English language and must submit a completed application.
No credit Allowed for Previous Education and Training:
At some schools students may provide a transcript indicating previous education or may test out of certain portions of the program. However, there is no credit allowed for previous education and training at Westland Nurse Aide Training.
- New Year’s Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran* Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
Class is 9am-2:30pm Monday to Thursday
(Unless there is an observance of a holiday)
- October 13th- November 10th, 2015
- November 16th-December 14th, 2015
- December 15th-January 14th, 2016
- January 19th- February 15th , 2016
- February 16- March 14th, 2016
- March 15th- April 11th, 2016
- April 12-May 9th, 2016
- May 10th-June 7th , 2016
- June 8th July 6th, 2016
- July 11th- August 4th, 2016
- August 8th- September 1st, 2016
- September 6th-October 3(d, 2016